Friday, February 25, 2011

Crazy February

This month has been insane!
We've battled a 10 day flu for 4, packed up our entire home to move, had snow days, ice days and 2 hour delays, as well as a major science project due.
And yet we have made it through. I've even managed to make my Blanket of the Month goal and have photos to prove it!

I also managed to sneak in a few Amigurumis while we were all sick to cheer the girls up.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I call them my little Flu Bugs. They look deceptively friendly, but invade your system and knock you for a loop!


The blanket I chose for the month is from the Lion Brand website, and is called 'Barcelona Throw'

Now I didn't use the same exact colors they did, I used my on-hand equivalent as the point of this blanket-a-month deal is to de-stash my ridiculously enormous mountains - yes mountains- of yarn.
I also used a size smaller hook, and bordered it using all the colors of the blanket rather than just the two the pattern called for.

I have to say this is by far my favorite crochet project I have ever made. And I will be draping this over our chair in the new house!
Or maybe hanging it on the wall per the hubby's suggestion.

Either way here it is... Whaddya think?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment